Our Declaration of Interdependence
"How does this help me?" - "How do we help one another?" - "How do we help the world?"
The purpose of the ANKLe Network is to be a catalyst for a new kind of leadership which the world needs now and in the future. We do this by:
- Defining what A New Kind of Leadership is
- Producing a route map for developing A New Kind of Leadership
- Designing and making available the opportunities to meet people’s diverse mental, physical, emotional and spiritual development needs
- Providing a safe supportive environment and the means for members to explore ideas and consistently gain the help and support they need when they need it
- Enabling people to learn from one another, individually and together; taking what we have learned out into the world and applying it in real situations to ensure that it works and refining it in the light of that experience.
Our ongoing objectives are to:
- Provide an exciting programme of new ‘leading edge’ events about Leadership and related issues.
- Produce a Leadership Development Programme and related materials and articles for wider dissemination to take our work out into the world.
- Provide access to core Leadership Development Workshops including Speaking with Authenticity, Transition and Thinking Partnerships.
- Further develop our website to enable us to maintain contact between events, share ideas and access support when we need it.
- Provide regular opportunities for thinking together, practical problem solving and sharing expertise and experiences.
- Work with charities to support the development of emerging women leaders.
- Develop more regional ANKLe groups and make links with similar groups and networks around the world.